H&W Investment Material (20kg Powder + 3Ltr Special liquid)
H&W Phosphate- Bonded Investment is a fine grain phosphate investment, which mainly used for partial-dentures, framework, dental holder, bridges and Co-Cr Alloy Casting.
- Crystalline Silica Quartz
- Crystalline Silica Cristobal
- Monoammonium Phosphate
- Have a Fine Particle Size to give smooth surface on the casting.
- Easily manipulated with enough working time.
- Have Enough strength at room temperature to permit ease in handling.
- Have enough strength at higher temp. to withstand impact force of the molten metal.
- Break away easily from the surface of the metal
- With stand high temperature without decomposing time.
- Best use temperature : 21-25 degree C
- Powder / Liquid Ratio : Powder : Liquid = 100g:23 ML
- Mixing Time : 60 sec in Vac
- Operate Time: about 4-5 miuntes
- Final Setting Time: about 4--60 minutes
- Expansion rate: The Expansion rate of Phosphate bonded investment material may be adjusted by altering the ratio of expansion liquid to water, we can therefore state that :
- Pure Liquid gives the maximum setting expansion, meaning the largest casting.
- Diluting the liquid with water will result in the reduction of the setting expansion resulting in sm
- 20kg Powder
- 3Ltr special liquid/carton Binder for Investment Material